5.2.10

Blogging is the new black?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the/my beginning.
Few months ago i started to surf on a lot of fashion blog and immediately this was an evidence: i want one too!. But i didn't know how to start, what i can said, if i had the time to blog regulary. But if i don't try i will never know! (Right?!). I think i will talk about movie, fashion, books, gossip, music and everything i/you want :)
For the moment i'm not going to talk about me ( the essential is on my profile), not because i don't want to tell you so, but just because my life is SO boring and SO uninteresting and also if i start to talk about me i'm going to write you novel :)
I hope you will like my blog. Send me an email if you want more informations.
~~ Love from Lea Hendrix.
ps:English is not my native language, so be cool with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment