30.5.10

INCLASSABLE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3 photos que j'aime!
-La premiere est une paire des chaussures vu sur http://altamiranyc.blogspot.com/, j'ai juste eu un Crush
en les voyants elle dechire! Si vous connaissez la marque tenez moi au courant :D
-La deuxième c'est des portraits pris par Terry Richardson, mis en gif by myself pour mon projet d'art plastique.
Je surkiff ce photographe!
-La 3ème est un photo que je crois avoir piqué sur thecobrasnake. J'ai totalement fell in love with that guy!
Suis avec les yeux bleu! Il est magnifique & charismatique, non?!
Ca tete me dit quelquechose mais je ne pourrai pas vous dire qui il est, donc si vous savez faites moi un signe ;)
3 pics i love!
-The first one are a pair of shoes seen in http://altamiranyc.blogspot.com/, I just had a crush when i've seen them, they rock!
if you know where they are from, tell me:D
-The second one are some portraits taken by Terry Richardson. I put them in gif for my art project at school. I love that
photographer!
-The third one is a picture that i think is from thecobrasnake. I totaly fell in love with that guy! The one with the blue eyes!
He is awesome , charismatic, isn't he?
He's face tell me something but i don't know who he is, if you know that, tell me so ! ;)

1 comment:

  1. wow!the shoes of the first pic are amazing!cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete